We present you two applications that were developed as part of the Mes Infos project, led by the FING, to test the Self Data concept. They are designed to work in a Cozy Cloud environment, a personal cloud for running local applications that use the user’s personal data to provide various services. 1. La musique de […]
Most of the Orange projects are located in the “orange-opensource” repository:
- HomeNap is a framework optimizing the distribution of the services on the various equipments of the house to be able to switch off certain unused equipments and then, to contribute to the reduction of the energy consumption.
- Helium Mobile Browser is a light browser based on Webkit (using QT) for Meego mobiles.
- 2c is a multi-platforms framework to develop 3D applications.
- Spring-Social-Weibo is a social network extension for weibo.
- mod_dup is an Apache module duplicating requests before they are handled by the server. Useful for testing new servers/modules with a real production load with no user impact.
- Mobicents is the leading Open Source VoIP Platform. It is the first and only open source certified implementation of JSLEE 1.1 (JSR 240), and SIP Servlets 1.1 (JSR 289).
- UPnP Device Management implements the UPnP DM standard which defines the actions and the data models for the device management.
- Port Control Protocol Client (PCP) is a simple, flexible and light weigth protocol defined by the IETF for supporting the transition period between IPv4 and IPv6 (see also IPv6 transition technologies R&D).
- mB4: function which converts the IGMP report messages sent by a IPv4 multicast receiver in MLD equivalent messages.
- CCNPL-SIM is a packet level simulator of the content-centric networking protocol stack. Content-centric networking is a communication network focusing on the data itself, not its location.
- RCS-e stack is an open source implementation of the Rich Communication Suite for Google Android platform. This implementation is compliant to GSMA RCS-e 1.2 hot-fixes and Blackbird standards.
Elm-advanced-grid is an Elm component you can use to add an advanced grid into an Elm application. The list and type of columns is dynamically configurable. Elm-advanced-grid may be used to display large grids in a web page, with in-place sorting and filtering of columns, modification of the columns’ order by drag-and-drop, modification of the […]
While most automatic classification algorithms can only classify data in one category at a time, CraftML can classify data into multiple categories. For instance it can be trained to learn to classify any Wikipedia pages (based on their keywords) into thousands categories and sub-categories. The algorithm was presented at the International Conference on Machine Learning 2018. […]
Orange Business Services publishes simple scripts used to deploy and maintain the MongoDB databases that are made available to its clients. Find the project page on our Orange-Opensource GitHub. The source code is published under MIT License.
EtheRemark is a simple and effective solution to allow you to create collaboratively web fashion presentations By connecting to a single URL, you have access to a web page divided into two parts: The left side is a collaborative text editor (using the EtherPad tool) that allows you to edit multiple simultaneously and remotely the […]
EtherPlant is a simple and effective solution to allow you to create collaboratively UML (for Unified Modeling Language) diagrams. By connecting to a single URL, you have access to a web page divided into two parts: The left side is a collaborative text editor (using the EtherPad tool) that allows you to edit multiple simultaneously […]
This C++ SDK helps developing Arduino and mbed (ARM) applications for LPWAN Orange Network (works also on other network). Its purpose is to ease the development of connected objects prototypes. A sample is available, fully integrated with Arduino. To see more details, open https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/OpenLPWANKit and from mbed platform: https://developer.mbed.org/compiler/#nav:/OrangeDash (authentication required)
just-drop-it allows you to simply and instantly send a file to a co-worker or friend, whatever your network configuration (proxy, VPN, and such). Just open your browser, drop the file in it and send the generated link to your friend: the file will be beamed to him without being stored on any platform. More details: […]
Orange introduces a library for Java, named “Java ssh wrapper“, which sits on top of the JSch library. Its goal is to ease the usage of SSH connexions in a Java environment by providing a simpler API than the JSch one.