EtheRemark is a simple and effective solution to allow you to create collaboratively web fashion presentations By connecting to a single URL, you have access to a web page divided into two parts: The left side is a collaborative text editor (using the EtherPad tool) that allows you to edit multiple simultaneously and remotely the […]
Most of the Orange projects are located in the “orange-opensource” repository:
- HomeNap is a framework optimizing the distribution of the services on the various equipments of the house to be able to switch off certain unused equipments and then, to contribute to the reduction of the energy consumption.
- Helium Mobile Browser is a light browser based on Webkit (using QT) for Meego mobiles.
- 2c is a multi-platforms framework to develop 3D applications.
- Spring-Social-Weibo is a social network extension for weibo.
- mod_dup is an Apache module duplicating requests before they are handled by the server. Useful for testing new servers/modules with a real production load with no user impact.
- Mobicents is the leading Open Source VoIP Platform. It is the first and only open source certified implementation of JSLEE 1.1 (JSR 240), and SIP Servlets 1.1 (JSR 289).
- UPnP Device Management implements the UPnP DM standard which defines the actions and the data models for the device management.
- Port Control Protocol Client (PCP) is a simple, flexible and light weigth protocol defined by the IETF for supporting the transition period between IPv4 and IPv6 (see also IPv6 transition technologies R&D).
- mB4: function which converts the IGMP report messages sent by a IPv4 multicast receiver in MLD equivalent messages.
- CCNPL-SIM is a packet level simulator of the content-centric networking protocol stack. Content-centric networking is a communication network focusing on the data itself, not its location.
- RCS-e stack is an open source implementation of the Rich Communication Suite for Google Android platform. This implementation is compliant to GSMA RCS-e 1.2 hot-fixes and Blackbird standards.
EtherPlant is a simple and effective solution to allow you to create collaboratively UML (for Unified Modeling Language) diagrams. By connecting to a single URL, you have access to a web page divided into two parts: The left side is a collaborative text editor (using the EtherPad tool) that allows you to edit multiple simultaneously […]
This C++ SDK helps developing Arduino and mbed (ARM) applications for LPWAN Orange Network (works also on other network). Its purpose is to ease the development of connected objects prototypes. A sample is available, fully integrated with Arduino. To see more details, open https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/OpenLPWANKit and from mbed platform: https://developer.mbed.org/compiler/#nav:/OrangeDash (authentication required)
Eclipse OM2M now hosts Orange plugins to access EnOcean and Philips Hue devices through oneM2M standard APIs
Orange has just pushed another contribution to Eclipse OM2M open source project, which is one of the first open source implementation of oneM2M standard architecture in the world. Orange considers Eclipse OM2M as a key project from the overall eclipse IoT program in the open source initiatives of the Internet of Things. Orange previous contribution […]
just-drop-it allows you to simply and instantly send a file to a co-worker or friend, whatever your network configuration (proxy, VPN, and such). Just open your browser, drop the file in it and send the generated link to your friend: the file will be beamed to him without being stored on any platform. More details: […]
Orange today contributes to Eclipse SmartHome open source project, which is a reference in the Smart Home developer ecosystem. Orange considers Eclipse SmartHome as a key project from the overall eclipse IoT program in the open source initiatives of the Internet of Things. Orange implementation of OSGi standard EnOcean Device service specification is now available […]
Orange introduces a library for Java, named “Java ssh wrapper“, which sits on top of the JSch library. Its goal is to ease the usage of SSH connexions in a Java environment by providing a simpler API than the JSch one.
Orange publishes the Orange trust badge library to bring transparency and control to users’ personal data
Orange introduces a library on iOS and Android named Orange trust badge accessible through an open source license. At Orange, we saw a need to move beyond the establishment of general best practices by providing a recognizable ‘trust badge’ that will give users transparent information and simple control over their privacy. It provides to your […]
LoRa® starter kit for IoT from Orange gives you the possibility to experiment with LoRa® technology and create your own connected object. The kit is based on an Arduino platform and comes with a demo program allowing you to get data from a sensor, send it to the cloud through the LoRa® network then visualize […]