Linkspotter is a package of the R software that mainly allows to calculate and visualize using a graph all the bivariate links of a dataset.
Its main features are
- Calculation of several correlation matrices corresponding to different link coefficients
- Clustering of variables using an unsupervised learning
- Supervised discretization of one or a couple of variables
It also offers a customizable user interface, allowing to
- Visualize the links using a graph (the variables correspond to the nodes and the links correspond to the edges)
- Show the distribution of each variable using its histogram or barplot
- Visualize a link between a couple of variables using scatter plots, box plots, etc.
Available at github.com/Orange-OpenSource/linkspotter.